No matter how careful you are in backing up your data, disaster recovery-cloud services are necessary in times of human error, natural disasters, or cyberattacks. TeamMIS can grant you peace of mind when it comes to the thought of downtime in your business.
Did you know? Nearly 70% of small businesses that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year. Having a disaster recovery solution is an essential component of a solid business continuity plan. That’s not the only disaster recovery statistics that stands out either. Here’s statistics from our partner, Unitrends:
- 25% of all PC users suffer from data loss each year. (Gartner)
- 30% of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year. (Home Office Computing Magazine)
- 94% of companies suffering from a catastrophic data loss do not survive; 43% never reopen and 51% close within two years. (University of Texas)
According to Gartner’s 2021 Market Guide of Disaster Recovery as a Service, 72% of organizations were not well positioned with regard to disaster recovery capabilities in 2021, with 59% of respondents expecting budgetary increase in disaster recovery spending for 2022.
What does that mean for your business? It means that having a business continuity plan should allow your business to resume normal operations by regaining access to hardware, applications, and data in the event of a disaster occurring. As disaster recovery has now moved to the cloud, you can leverage this solution to ensure that your files are protected and that your operational downtime is kept to a minimum.
You can use this Recovery Time & Downtime Cost Calculator Tool to focus on a handful of simple metrics that might come into play during a downtime event. It will give you a general analysis of what an outage could mean to your business. You can share your results with TeamMIS to get further recommendations!
Key elements of TeamMIS’s disaster recovery solutions include:
- Quick Response: In the wake of a serious external threat, things can seem hopeless – we respond quickly to ensure you don’t suffer losses.
- Proactive Approach: Our approach to safety, security, and malicious intent mitigation will keep you protected.
- Comprehensive & Hands-On: Our team will seamlessly blend into your company and help you feel protected.
Multiple layers of data protection are available from TeamMIS through state-of-the-art backup and off-site storage, allowing fast recoverability for your systems.
Don’t let a disaster destroy your business when TeamMIS can help you recover fast! Visit our website to request more information on business continuity and disaster recovery solutions that can protect your business from financial damage, downtime, and reputation loss in the event of an emergency.